How do we use your data?
When you shop with us, we will only ask for personal information such as your name, email address, billing address, product selections, credit card or other payment information in order to send out your goods in a timely manner. We may also collect information about where you are on the Internet (such as the website you came from, IP address, your browser type, the country where your internet service provider is located, the pages of our site that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you used. We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. Once your order has been processed securely online, we do not keep any record of your credit card details. We need your personal data for the following reasons:
• To create your personal account at simiunderwear.com (e.g. your name and email address)
• To process your orders
• To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number and email address)
• To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues
• To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
• To notify the winners in promotions
• To be able to analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information
What are your rights? According to The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR which is designed to protect the personal data of citizens of the European Union) your rights consists of:
• You have the right to request information about your personal data.
• In case your data is incorrect or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.
• You have the right to request a written documentation on the your personal information we have in our accounts. To request this document please send mail to email@example.com.
• You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time.
How do we protect your data?
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. However, we do share your data with the following categories of companies when necessary to fulfill a transaction, complete a service, for administrative purposes, or when required by law: Companies that do things to get your purchases to you such as Shopify, Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, Companies approved by you, such as social media sites. We protect your data using encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is a function that encrypts all information sent between buyer and seller, including card information, so that card details cannot be read by external parties.
Email Choice/ Opt-Out
We may communicate with our subscribers on a regular basis to confirm a request, to send you notice of payments, and to send information on our products or services. However, if you do not want to receive any kind of communication from us, can do so by choosing to unsubscribe (opt-out) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org